Birch Plywood Core (multilayer parquet)
3 Layer construction ( bottom layer – birch veneer, core layer –solid pine strips, top Layer – precious wood (Oak, Ash etc.)
Both constructions can be made in different thicknesses
14 mm with top layer thickness above 3 mm (Standard Construction)
- Most popular construction with installation on concrete floor with underlayment.
- Efficient floating installation with Click system.
16 mm thick with 6 mm top layer
- Possibility to have a long lasting 6mm top layer on the parquet suitable for installation on concrete floor with underlayment. Such floors can be sanded as many times as solid parquet. The solution is outstanding for rooms, where advantages of solid floor are required but keeping the minimal floor height is important.
Alternative to Solid Floor
22 mm thick with 6 mm top layer
Same useful thickness top layer as on solid floor
- Parquet can be installed straight on the beams with no need for the subfloor Higher stability due to sandwich construction
- Considerably Greener (Less hardwood trees will be used by manufacturing of same m compared to solid floor)
- Floor can be sanded as many times as solid wood floor